Project development team skills
- Very good experience in analog / digital circuits and schematics. Board layout and design
- High accuracy analog design including under mV voltage levels, good electrical isolation, ADC and DAC, voltage reference, special amplifier design, instrumentation amplifiers, and CMOS multiplexers. Analog isolation amplifier expertise.
- Strong background in industrial sensors application. Interfacing Pt100, thermocouple and NTC temperature sensors, Lambda probe for O2 and furnace gases measurements, Pressure sensors, multi axis accelerometers, digital incremental and absolute encoder, strain gauge, current sensors, flow, level, Density, etc.
- Strong overall measurement experiences in development digital instrumentation, smart transducers and virtual instruments.
- Electrostatic and magnetic noise shielding.
- Analog and digital electronic filters.
- Very good experience in biological signal amplifying and acquisition. ECG amplifier expertise.
- Embed microcontroller design, keyboards, LED and LCD circuit design, USB, Ethernet, fiber-optic and IrDA communication circuits and drivers.
- Excellent experience in RS-485, RS-232 and IEEE-488 (GPIB) based communication testing and design.
- Battery operation and managing.
- Power supplies, current sources, using AC/DC and DC/DC converters.
- RoHS compliance.
Automation system development and integration:
- System integration – PID settings.
- Transmitter definition, installation and setting (Flow, Pressure, Temperature, Level, Density etc.)
- Frequency converter installation and settings, motor speed and position control.
- Foundation Fieldbus configuration. Communication protocols: ModBus, HART, Ethernet, CANBus.
- Siemens PLC Step-7, STL and SCL programming.
- Software: MATLAB, MATLAB-Simulink.
- 3D modeling and design.
- Creating technical drawings.
- Software: Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD.
- Hardware/software tradeoff analysis to due to optimal solution
- Microcontrollers programming, Multitasking control, real time systems, hardware related design, communication protocols, RTOS, a lot of 8051 family real time system
- Low level device drivers: I2C, SPI, USB, RS232, RS485, Ethernet, and others.
- LabVIEW programming. Managing large and efficiency measurement and testing system. Connecting and supporting different type of instruments.
- Embedded Windows CE design.
- Windows desktop graphical application.
- ANSI C, C++ C#, LabVIEW, Keil embedded C for 8051 family based microcontroller, Assembler (8051, 80x86), Delphi, Borland Pascal
Programming tools and Environments:
- Embedded C development and debugging environments, RTOS, .NET, Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, Eclipse (Open source IDE), Altera MAX+
- Windows XP/2K/NT/98/95/3.x, MS DOS, Windows CE
Schematic & PCB layout design:
- Protel, OrCAD, Pspice, P-CAD, Tango, Ultiboard
Analog/Digital circuit development and simulation:
- P-SPICE, MATLAB, MATLAB-Simulink. Electronics Workbench Multisim 9
Our hardware and software development team understand all used hardware architectures, and use a lot of different hardware test equipments to ensure design and prototype/first serial products:
- Function and signal generators
- Frequency counters
- Logic Analyzers
- Spectrum analyzers
- Protocol monitors and analyzers
- Debuggers for chosen microcontroller family
- Furnace temperature testing
- High accuracy calibrators and millimeters.